Terms and Conditions
By accessing, browsing and/or using the pages in this Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree, do not access, browse or use this Site. If you are currently a party to a formal purchase agreement with VEK TOOLS or any of its affiliates (such as an industrial distribution agreement or a master purchase agreement), the terms of that agreement will supersede any terms of this Site to the extent inconsistent.
All pricing on the VEK TOOLS website is in Australian dollars excluding gst unless otherwise specified. The GST content is worked out through the ordering process. Overseas purchases are GST exempt. We do have a price match policy. If you find a cheaper legitimate price for the identical item we will better the deal for existing members or for first time purchase members we will match the price. Located next to the items descriptions on the right side of the page you will find the price match box, just click on the price match box & fill out the form, & one of our staff will get back to you. All goods advertised on our website are backed & approved for warranty by the Australian importers. Most warranty work is carried out by our factory backed & approved service department which has over 55 years experience. If you find a cheaper price on another website selling cheaper than us there’s a good chance they maybe a grey importer which means they will not be able to provide you with an Australian Manufacture or Distributors backed warranty. Products with a $0 value will require you to call or emailthe store for a quote. Items will not be shipped until value is agreed via Store contact
USER IDS AND PASSWORDS
You will be solely responsible for the maintenance and security of your login identifier and password, if any. Your login identifier and password are unique to you, and you agree not to disclose or share your login identifier and password with any third party. VEK TOOLS reserves the right to deny or revoke access to this Site, or any part thereof, at any time in our sole discretion, with or without cause. Your access to this Site will terminate upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
FEES & CHARGES OF VEK TOOLS
- Restocking Fee -35% No returns accepted for special orders and/or buy ins
- Bounced Cheque Fee $15 + GST For all dishonour cheques
- Late Payment Fee $10 + GST per week Payable for all late payments after the agreed terms, including bounced cheques
- Quotation Fee Small Tool $10 + GST For tools under 5kgs in weight
- Re Assembly Fee Small Tool $10 + GST For tools under 5kgs in weight
- Quotation Fee Large Tool $20 + GST For tools over 5kgs in weight
- Re Assembly Fee Large Tool $20 + GST For tools over 5kgs in weight
- Debt Collection Fee $70 + GST Fee charged by debt collection agency
- Debt Collectors Commission Fee 15% Fee charged by debt collection agency
Acceptance of our goods/services is automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Conditions of sale and suretyship
Our standard conditions of sale: all transactions between yourselves and ourselves shall be subject to the conditions of sale and suretyship
- These conditions form the sole contract between the seller and the purchaser and no variation shall be any effect unless in writing and signed by both parties
- Risk in the goods will pass to the purchaser on delivery to the purchaser or its agent
- all payments shall be made in full and arrear payments may bear interest at the rate of 2% per annum above the ruling prime bank overdraft interest rate from time to time, at the option of the seller
- Ownership in the goods shall remain with the seller until the purchase price is paid in full
- should the purchaser fail to make a claim in respect of the goods within seven days of delivery , then he shall be deemed to have received the goods in full compliance with the relevant invoice and no claims will be entertained
- The purchaser shall have no claim against the seller for damages either in contract or depict arising from any cause whatsoever, for example loss of profits. consequential damages, claims by third parties or defects in materials, and the purchaser acknowledges that no representations, warranties or inducements have been given by the seller and further that the seller shall not be responsible for non-delivery or late delivery for reasons beyond its control
- should the purchaser breach any of its obligations or be sequestrated, liquidated or placed under administration (in each case weather provisional or final) the seller shall be entitled to cancel this sale and claim restitution plus damages
- in any event of any amount due by the purchaser to the seller being in arrears, or in the event of any payment tendered by the purchaser being dishonored the whole amount then owing by the purchaser shall immediately become due and payable plus any bank charges in respect of the dishonored payment
- In the event of any action being instituted by the seller against the purchaser in respect of any amount owing, the purchaser shall be liable for costs on the attorney, client scale, collection, commission and tracing charges
- The seller and the purchaser hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the magistrates court for the district of Sydney
- In the event of the purchaser being a company, then the signatory to the credit application hereby binds himself as surety and co-principal debtor in solidium with the purchaser for the due, proper and punctual fulfillment of all and any obligations which the purchaser may have to the seller
- The purchaser agrees to VEK TOOLS (Athan Corp pty ltd) obtaining from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal information about me/us in relation to commercial credit provided as a result of this application. (sect 18k(1)(b), privacy act 1988)
- The purchaser agrees to VEK TOOLS (Athan Corp pty ltd) obtaining personal information about me/us from other credit providers whose names have been provide in this application or that may be named in a credit report for the purpose of assessing this application for commercial credit. (sect 18k(1)(h) privacy act 1988)
- Title of goods/services will not pass to the purchaser until paid in full, 35% restocking fees, No returns accepted for special orders and/or buy ins
- $11 P.W late payment fee applies to payment after agreed terms
- Any account outstanding 7days after agreed terms will be liable to meet in full the sellers debt recovery, legal costs and/or commissions and internal accounting costs (recovery fees) and such recovery fees will be added to the buyers account and form part of the principal debt.
- Acceptance of our goods/services is automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The seller shall not be responsible in any way for any failure, damage or loss in respect of any part of the goods supplied by the seller and arising out of or in association with the use of the goods by the purchaser.
- All goods supplied are only subject to warranties and guarantees and after sale service that are offered by the manufacturers themselves and the supplier takes no responsibility for, and are not liable for, same.
- In the event of changes to the current Government levies and charges that the client is liable to pay to V.E.K Tools. Then the client agrees to pay to V.E.K Tools such new or increased charges that are imposed by the Commonwealth Government of Australia and/or any State or Territory Government within the Commonwealth of Australia.
- THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. VEK TOOLS MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. VEK TOOLS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. VEK TOOLS DOES NOT WARRANT THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, THAT THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. VEK TOOLS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, APPLICABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT VEK TOOLS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. .
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- VEK TOOLS is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. .
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- VEK TOOLS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OF TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE FAILURE. VEK TOOLS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE AND/OR THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, EVEN IF THERE IS NEGLIGENCE BY VEK TOOLS OR BY AN AUTHORISED VEK TOOLS REPRESENTATIVE, OR AN AUTHORIZED VEK TOOLS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR ANY OF THE ABOVE. THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR SUCH DAMAGES. VEK TOOLS'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES, DAMAGES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO VEK TOOLS, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THIS SITE.
MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- VEK TOOLS can revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by modifying or updating this posting. Your use of this Site on or after the effective date of any such modification or update will constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified and/or updated.