EIBENSTOCK-Elektrowerkzeuge (Power tools) are produced in Sachsen in the Erzgebirge. With a long tradition in the development and the manufacturing of power tools for the industrial and trade sector.
This Eibenstock Wall Chaser is equipped with a powerful 2300W motor. It's perfect for milling slots and ducts in concrete, sand-lime brick & brickwork. The milling depth is adjustable without the need for a tool.
- Powerful 2,300 W motor
- Electronic - soft start, temperature and over current cut-off, optical overload indication
- Parallel handle position - comfortable working position
- Locking for suction hose - avoids unintentional loosening of the hose during milling
- Adjustable milling depth - without the need for a tool
- Spindle lock - easy blade change
- Slim design, small distance between dust hood and diamond blades for working up to 15 mm from the edge
- Slot widths of 7-46 mm adjustable in 1 mm steps
- Closed hood - optimal air flow, easy removal of fragments
- Machine works in cutting direction - allows a comfortable handling
- EIBENSTOCK "Easy Break Out" - Fast breaking by a center slot - Distance disks for the using of 3 blades (accessory)
- Nozzle diameter Ø 35 mm - connection to the DSS industrial vacuum cleaner series
- Supplied with 2x Premium diamond saw blades.
- Supplied with distance spacers for 3 and 4 blade cutting
- Power input: 2,300 W
- Max Depth & Width. : 60 x 45 mm
- Rated voltage: 230 V
- Rated speed: 2,200 rpm
- No-load speed: 3,100 rpm
- Spindle connection: 22.2 mm
- Weight: 7.5 kg
- Blade: 180 mm