Malco TSCM Drill Attachment Features:
Maneuverability, control and speed you need for efficient cutting:
- This well-tailored TurboShear drill attachment makes easy cross-cuts, length wise trim cuts, even circular or square outlet holes, in corrugated metal roofing and other non-standing-seam roofing and building panels.
- Elongated offset blades with compact jaws allow the drill handle or battery pack to clear the roofing panel surface as the TurboShear head follows the rising angle of corrugations and other angled profiles.
- The shear can operate at high or low drill speeds for the control you need to follow a precise cut line.
Fits a cordless or corded drill you already own:
- The TurboShear quickly inserts into the chuck of most standard cordless or corded drills.
- A sleek, lightweight aluminumcast shear head and compact molded polymer drill clamp allow maximum portability and ease to go wherever the work is.
- The telescoping drill clamp adjusts to fit both length and width of popular drill sizes including smaller motor housings of lithium-ion battery powered units.
Long service life and replaceable blades:
- Heavy-duty gearing and hardened carbon steel blades combine to offer long service life in 30 to 24-gauge (0.31 - 0.61 mm) metal roofing panel
- A lateral blade adjustment capability ensures that optimum cutting performance and maneuverability can be maintained for the life of the blades.
- Replacement blades are easily installed on the job.
- Fits a Drill you already own: Quickly insert the TSCM into the drill chuck of your cordless or corded drill. Our telescoping drill clamp adjusts to any drill housing
- Durable Scissor Action Blades: Hardened carbon steel blades with scissor action combined with lateral blade adjustment, offers optimum uninterrupted service life.